ACHIEVE LACROSSE SUMMER LEAGUE 2018
FAST-PACED GAMES, HIGH-INTENSITY, QUALITY COMPETITION, AND TONS OF FUN!
||Milton High School
||Girls High School & College/Club
||Tuesdays: June 26, July 10, July 17, July 24, July 31; Thursday, August 2
||6:00pm, 7:00pm, OR 8:00pm
||$100.00 per player
||Click here to complete online registration!
DIVISIONS (As defined by the 2017-2018 Academic Year)
- High School: 8th Grade & High school, YOG 2019-2022
- College/Club: High School Seniors, YOG 2018, and collegiate/post-collegiate players*
*Last year, the following colleges were represented in our College/Club Division: Northwestern, Stonehill, Dartmouth, Notre Dame, Holy Cross, Vanderbilt, William-Smith, Trinity, University of Albany, Assumption, Denison, UCONN, Harvard, Middlebury, UMASS, Johns Hopkins, Brown, UNH, Yale, Florida, Connecticut College, University of Colorado, BU, Hofstra, Babson, UVM, William and Mary, Union, Boston College and more!
ACHIEVELAX SUMMER LEAGUE DETAILS
- Games will be played in a 7v7 format (6 field players and 1 goal keeper)
- Games consist of 2, 25 minute halves, starting on the hour
- All field equipment, including goggles and mouth guards are required
- Each player will receive a league reversible
- Leagues include six (6) weeks of games
- Rosters will include a minimum of 12 or a maximum of 15 players per team
- Don't forget your goalie!